Sure, here are the most recent informative news listings in India Post:
- India Post GDS 4th Merit List 2023 released for 30041 vacancies on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in: The Times of India reports that the India Post GDS 4th Merit List 2023 has been released for 30041 vacancies. Candidates can check their results on the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. This is a major development for job seekers in India, as it provides an opportunity for many people to secure employment with the India Post.
- Zainab Abbas, Pakistani sports presenter, leaves India after cases over her anti-India posts: The Economic Times reports that Pakistani sports journalist Zainab Abbas, who was in India to cover the ICC World Cup 2023,has reportedly been deported from the country ahead of the match between India and Pakistan. Abbas had been facing criticism for her anti-India posts on social media. This incident has heightened tensions between India and Pakistan, and it is unclear what the long-term implications will be.
- Mitchell Marsh’s record-breaking six: In cricket news, Mitchell Marsh of Australia has hit the longest six ever recorded in the ICC World Cup, with a distance of 185 meters. This feat has been hailed as a “moment of magic” by commentators, and it has helped to boost Australia’s chances of winning the tournament.
- Telangana and Rajasthan exit polls: The Economic Times also reports on the recent exit polls for the upcoming elections in Telangana and Rajasthan. The polls suggest that the incumbent Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is likely to retain power in Telangana, while the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is leading in Rajasthan. These results could have a significant impact on the Indian political landscape.
- India’s Q2 GDP: Finally, India’s Q2 GDP growth rate has come in at 7.6%, which is higher than the previous quarter’s growth rate of 6.8%. This is a positive sign for the Indian economy, and it suggests that the country is on track for a strong year.
These are just a few of the most recent informative news listings in India Post. I hope this helps!